Conference Series is beaming to invite all the experts in the field of Infectious Diseases, Immunology, Virology, for the forthcoming event “9th Global Experts Conference on HIV/AIDS, STDs and Co-Infections(HIV-STD 2019)” which is going to be held on November 06-07, 2019 at Yokohama, Japan.
This Conference focus on HIV Science features the latest HIV science, including basic, clinical and prevention research. It brings together top basic, translational, and clinical researchers from around the world to share the latest studies, important developments, and best research methods in the ongoing battle against HIV/AIDS and related infectious diseases. As HIV/AIDS is an alarming concern throughout the world, HIV-STD 2019 will mainly focus on issues like primary HIV Infection, Transmission and eradication issues apart from this HIV Co-infection, HIV Current pharmaceutical design would cover the experimental drugs developed.
HIV-STD 2019, lays perfect platform for physicians, nurses/nurse-practitioners, pharmacists, psychologists, behavioral researchers, Health care professionals, social scientists, epidemiologists, social workers, AIDS service organization (ASO) staff, students, Academicians and professionals working in the field of HIV medicine.
Who should attend?
Heads, Directors, Group Leaders, Professors, Lecturers, Research Associates, Scientists, Investigators, Fellows.
- Physicians in the field of Vaccine and research
- Vaccine &Immunology Associations and Societies
- Training Institutes
- Physicians and nurses with a special emphasis on infectious diseases
- Public health professionals
- Community health educators
- Members of academia
- Health professionals
- Nurse Practitioners
- Social Workers
- STD-AIDS associations and societies
- Vaccines & Immunization, Scientists
- HIV/AIDS Signs and Symptoms
- HIV and Cancer: Risks, Types, and Treatment
- HIV/Viral Hepatitis
- HIV Drug Discovery and Research
- HIV and AIDS Nursing Care Management
- HIV Diagnosis and Health Monitoring
- AIDS Stigma and Discrimination
- Preventing Mother-to-Child Transmission of HIV
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Infectious Diseases Prevention, Control and Cure
- Viral Infectious Diseases
- Vaccine Development for STDS
- Public Awareness on STDS
- Pediatric HIV Treatment Initiative
- Transmission and prevention
- All accepted abstracts will be published in respective Supporting International Journals.
- Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by Cross Ref.
See more at - https://hiv-std.infectiousconferences.com/